Thursday, October 20, 2011

Praybeyt Benjamin Vice Ganda and Nonito Donaire's live fight

If you are going to watch Praybeyt Benjamin this opening in theaters, you ought to watch first the movie trailer. I strongly believe that this gay will surely put a laugh in your faces all the way. I've seen the official trailer last time when me and my hubby watched No Other Woman which by the way did get the biggest gross income of all time in all Pinoy movies.

It has been said that No Other Woman took the moviegoers by storm by taking the slot near Harry Potter and Transformers mega hit. Setting aside these facts, I wonder if you will be watching this Sunday, October 23, 2011, the Donaire vs Narvaez live boxing sports because I am for sure and I want to watch Narvaez go down in the canvass as Donaire raises his hands to become the winner in the match. Let's see what happens.

No comments: